John Delorean and the DeLorean Car Show Fall Foliage Tour

John Delorean and the DeLorean Car Show Fall Foliage Tour

The Fall foliage tour was a great success again and I want to thank Mike for
puttin it on. It was nice to sit back and enjoy it.
One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet but should.
Fred Dellis the creator of the Legend Turbo met me and Marc for Breakfast and
after he had talked to us for a while decided to join us at Johns former
estate.
So in addition to the 22 DeLoreans we also had Fred Dellis
Fred will be joining us in Pigeon Forge and has shared with me the
documentation of the Turbo and he will be presenting that material

You will hear more about this and other items only in The DeLorean Car Show
Magazine coming out shortly.

Also I was privelaged to have dinner with John DeLorean on Friday night and
we taked for nearly three hours on a number of topics.

He is pleased at what has happened at the car show and you will hear and see
his comments live on the DeLorean Car Show Web page within a few weeks . He
is looking well.

Ken