From: dcsj4465 [mailto:dcsj@xxxx]
Subject: [DML] Re: SS Free Flow Exhaust (and photos)

At the flywheel hp?
Did you actually remove the engine from a car and hook it to a dyno?

Or, Was this done on a wheel(chassis)dyno and corrected for
drivetrain losses? Can you be more specific?

Please define Medium loud as opposed to the standard American exhaust
sound? Is there any chance of downloading sound clip of the system
running at idle and revved up?