Re: No Heat :hot water valve & wheel bearing

Re: No Heat :hot water valve & wheel bearing

So I got my new right rear wheel bearing installed yesterday. The car
still makes the same wobble sound that it did before... Sounds like
it is coming from the rear right. I can at least rule out the
bearing. I had my CV joints done at a shop that "does deloreans all
the time" about 9 months ago. These are the same guys which i have
boycotted for returning hte car to me with more problems. Maybe they
messed up the joints some how.

How do I check the final drive fluid? Could the transmission make a
sort of wobble sound if it is having low fluid or other issues?

Adam