Looking for Fall Foliage Tour drivers from LI or Westchester

Looking for Fall Foliage Tour drivers from LI or Westchester

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone going on the Fall Foliage Tour will be
passing through Westchester, or starting from Long Island. I am going, in
my Plymouth, but I am not comfortable with making the drive to JDZ's mansion
on my own. I would like to meet up with people if possible and drive
together to NJ.

If you wish to contact me privatly on this, my e-mail is Slider_ten (at)
hotmail.com

Thanks.

-Aaron Crocco
NY Plate: OUTATYM