Re: [DML] Window Switches

Willy,

I used to have this problem too with the window switches. i bet your wires
are really stiff under there, aren't they? use it to your advantage. unhook
your switches from the white harnesses, take the console apart and get as
much slack as possible under there. fish the harnesses to where they need to
be and try to angle them so that they are in the best position for when the
switch is mounted. then bend the wires at a 90 deg angle so that they make
an abrupt turn and don't hit the underbody and push the switch up. take the
rocker off of the switch and insert it into the console, then plug in the
harnesses. reassemble the console, then make sure they switches are totally
flat in their slots. once you are satisfied, put the rockers back on and you
should be good to go!! if you try to push the switches back down with the
rockers on you probably will not get good results since you can't tell if the
rocker or the switch has bottomed out.

Andy