Re: No Heat :hot water valve?

Get on your knees and look behind the front right wheel. You will see
two small hoses curving upward by the frame. When the engine is
running and hot those hoses should also be hot. If they aren't then
either the heater circuit is blocked or bypassed. To see the heater
valve you have to look hard. It is all the way foward of the engine
and down on the right side just off center. If the motor never warms
up because of a bad thermostat or the cooling fans running continuosly
you won't get any heat either.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757