Re: [DML] No Heat :hot water valve?

it is located in the front right of the engine compartment, kinda under
the frequency valve. This is not your problem, most likely, as it is
normally OPEN, letting water through, and needs a vacuum in order to
close it. This only happens at MAX AC. I've never heard of a valve
being stuck closed. More likely is the hot/cold dial and the cable that
opens and closes a flap to the heater core.

Jim
1537