Re:VIN 17000

I have seen at least 4 other vehicles with 17000 VIns that do not have
the cool exhaust tips, and I have talked to 2 of these people who insist
that it is stock. The 17000 cars were initially intended to all go to
Canada, however I do not believe that that was the case, as several of
the cars here in the US are 17000 and have mph speedos, like my second
delorean. I don't believe that all 17000 went to Canada, nor do I
believe that they all came with special exhaust tips.
Joe Palatinus
VIN 17167 August 82
6808