Re: freak oil leak

Have you pulled the oil dipstick out and see if there is any Coolant
in the oil? Better yet drain it to see if there is any coolant in
the oil, if there is you may have a bad head gasket. Also are you
sure it's oil coming out from behind the pump? If the seal goes on
the pump...they are black and will blacken the coolant as it oozes
past the bad seal.

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, RFLRKV@xxxx wrote:
> I 'jumped' my D-12. It over heats. Now oil is running out behind
the waterpump pulley. No coolant; pure oil. Can't see it. W.P.
remove is a major disassemble job. Can anyone give me a hint??!!-
Richard