Delorean Chan

Well, the channel is slowly growing. Have 6 or so people that are usually around at different times. I've seen 4 or 5 others come in and out and I usually end up missing them (DMCVIN961 popped in and he left just as I said hi as I was catching up on the emails from the mailing list).

Just hoping some others will show up.

#delorean on EFNet. If ya need help joining it, email me or check http://www.dmcnews.com/chat.html.

I'm usually around from 1pm (or earilier if on a weekend or tuesday/thursday) to 10pm EST (5pm to 2am UTC). The others are on and off. Gumby is usually around during the day. Drop on by and say hi if ya want.

Anyone that has come by seems to like the channel quite a bit when people are around due to not having to wait for the mailing list to cycle. If the channel does become an active Q&A, i'll start logging it to a website but so far it is chit-chat and an occasional question.

Samuel