From: Dave Sontos [mailto:dsontos@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 5:43 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] coolant leak, pitted pipe?

The pitted pipes are a result of acid buildup in your coolant system. When
was the last time you flushed out the coolant system? It should be done
every couple of years. Call a DeLorean vendor and order a new pipe. Also,
have you replaced the coolant system rubber hoses, ALL of them. Including
the ones under the intake manifold. This is where most coolant losses occur.
Poke a long screwdriver or stick under the intake manifold and see if it
comes up wet. If it is, then the next step is to call PJ Grady and get his
coolant system hose kit.