Manifold heat stove...

Well I tore off my manifold heat stove today. I was getting an
annoying vibration sound during acceleration around 2500 rpms from
the passenger side engine bay. When i checked the stove today it was
extremely loose and rusty. The little bolts holding it on broke off
when i tried to remove them. Anyway, the buzz noise seems to be gone.

Also while I was down there I noticed that the exhaust manifold is
missing a nut.. dammit.

Adam