How anoying us DeLorean nuts must be

Chances are, everyone in your family and even a majority of your
friends know about DeLoreans in uttermost detail, whether you own one
or not. But I must ask you, do they like this constant bombardment
of facts, or do they nod their head with a slight smile, and in your
mother's tone say 'very nice.'

Dont throw me off the soap box yet, I have reasoning why fanatics of
anything sometimes annoy people.

Ok, I admit to chat peoples heads off about my beloved car-
(currently manufactured by Sun-Star, lol) But, this guy at work has
gotten me to rethink my strategy of advertising DeLorean. By all
standards, this guy is a war fanatic. He doesnt work, and always
chats to everybody about various wars and battles. Besides that, hes
the perfect co-worker. Half the time, I dont really get into what he
says. This guy has little clue that I'm not a war fanatic. I have
to ask myself, Am I annoying when I talk to people about my favorite
car?

My oppinion has changed. I wont chat about DeLoreans unless I'm
asked, and I sure bet I will be asked when I get my own DMC next year.

Ok, my 3 minutes on the soap box is over. Not a bad deal considering
it only cost me 2 cents.

Tom Porter.

PS. Thanks for those who replied about loaning/renting Stainless
Steel Illusion. I need no more replies, and this matter is being
settled indiviualy with a few of you. Thanks again, you guys (+gals)
comprise a great community!