Re: [DML] Re: Dominos Pizza Car on Ebay

Best thing in my opion would be to strip all the
panels off and refinish them. Probally keep it a
painted "D" as it was said, there could be alot of
damage under there you just dont know. Remove all the
panels from the car and work on them that way. while
everything is removed go through and do a rutine
inspection of al lwireing and mechanical. I believe in
tear down and rebuild. I believe in "If your gonna do
it, do it right and do it right the first time." This
car looks like a sweet project.

Todd
Vin 5386