Re: [DML] Havent read a good book lately

Re: [DML] Havent read a good book lately

Don't give upon tracking down your own copy of SSI... I bought mine for $15 at the Charlotte Autofair a couple of weeks ago, from one of the automotive literature vendors. It's in essentially pristine shape... and even had a Consolidated International ad for the DeLorean as a bookmark, hehe.

Louie Golden
#10115 Sanford, NC

It's not too late to get your 1/18 scale Diecast DeLorean model! To order, call 800/USA-DMC1 or visit our online store at http://www.delorean.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@xxxx w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag