Havent read a good book lately

I have tried to get Stainless Steel Ilusion in every bookstore,
library and college campus north of Bangor,Maine (a huge area) to no
avail. And I am not about to buy a copy of it from Amazon for $250.
So, I propose to those who have it, I would like to rent it for 2 or
3 weeks for a modest sum, plus of course money to ship it registured
mail. This way I get to read one of the most informative books about
DeLorean, and you get a little cash for something you dont use
everyday.

I was going to offer a price, but I dont really know what such a
rental is worth. Surely a mesily $5 or $10 is was too little, so I
will take offers at my email treehouse2000us@xxxx . I truely
want to read this book, so please send your offers. Thanks a million
you guys (+ gals).

Tom Porter

Ps. Remeber that contest for the free DeLorean car, the link was
posted here about a month ago. It ended yesterday, does anybody know
who won it, and is it someone on the list? I hope so, at least it
would stay in the 'house'. Take care everyone!!