Hi from Evansville

Greetings from Evansville IN Autofest 2002. I've uploaded a couple of
photos to the "photos" section (look in "Evansville") - Dennis Gage
in Rich W's D-Rex filming the close of "My Classic Car" and the
lineup of the 14 DeLoreans that were featured. They treated us well
giving is the prime position lined up at the riverfront. I should be
able to get more pics on the dmcnews.com webpage in a day or so.

We toured here from as far away as Minnesota and Colorado. Special
cars included of course D-Rex and Ron Wester's screaming yellow D.

Dave Swingle (here with Marty, Bruce, and others too numerous to
mention...)