Re: [DML] Delorean Myths/DeLorean facts

> Another thing to remember is that the average guy on the street
only has a
> mild (at best) interest in the DeLorean. Hitting him with even 1
full page
> of facts might be too much. I think 3"x5" or 4"x6" inch, double
sided
> cards are the right way to go. It's small, easy to pocket, and you
can
> quickly and easily point out where it says "V6" or "Not in jail"
or "your
> flux capacitor joke wasn't funny", all without the aid of high-tech
> equipment. :) Asking someone to take a CD and promise to go home
and trust
> us enough to put the CD into their computer to read up on DeLoreans
is
> quite a strech. Asking someone to watch a music video is also a
strech.

If he or she is any kind of car nut(like me)they would more than be
happy to take a cd-r and watch it,expecially since it would be a
freebie,combine the two(paper and cd-r) and you have a item that
most people would add to their collection,also be aware that if a
property rights, is not included in the Cd-r,that it would (or could)
become a Ebay auction item.

Claude
000570