Radiator pipe mounting bracket

 On both sides of the engine bay there are metal brakets attached to the sides that hold the metal tubing that runs on an angle up to the radiator hose into (and out from) the engine. Both of these appear to have once contained a rubber bushing or some filler piece because they are far to large to tighten around the metal coolant piping. Because of this the tubing hangs down at the Y in the frame at the rear of the car, and especially the driver side (given it's sharper angle) is WAY too low to the ground. Not only that but it bends the hose at the point and it's leaking. I need to flush my coolant system before fall/winter (too late for fall, huh?) and get an overheat protecter on that sucker.Anyways, what was in that bracket to hold the piping tight? Do you think a piece of split radiator piping would work fine? And on the driver's side should the electric componant (I assume the temperature sender/ otterstadt) be fore or aft of the bracket. and lastly, where is the bleeder screw located on the water pump? And why is called a water pump.. it pumps a mixture of water and coolant!! (just kidding on that last one)thanks guys! What would I do with out this list (staring at a non-fuctional but very beautiful car, probably)!!-James La Londe1981 Delorean DMC-12 vin#001697 LicPlate DMC XII1998 Kawasaki Vulcan 8001992 Ford Probe GT---

[unrelated quoted material snipped]