AutoFest Car Show - Evansville

 Just a reminder - the AutoFest / My Classic Car car show in Evansville
Indiana is next weekend, Sept 28 -29th - Currently it looks like we're going
to have 15 plus Deloreans making the trip plus the famous D-REX will be in
attendance. Anyone interested in attending is more then welcome to join in on
the fun.
For more information check out - www.midstatedmc.com - in the events
section or e-mail me directly.

Hope to see you there, Marty Maier