Restaurant with a DeLOREAN

Hello List,
While messing around on the Internet I found a page that was selling
restaurant gift certificates and something caught my eye. "Club Boomers" In
Scio New York apparently has a DeLorean on display in there
museum/restaurant. Are there any owners in New York that know about this
place? I may have to take a road trip out to see for myself.

later

Dave
vin#6286