Gas Flap hood available

I figure I would post this here first before I put it on Ebay. I
have am '81 gas flap hood that I am selling. Now this hood will be
perfect for the person that owns or is thinking of painting their
Delorean. The hood has about 24 tiny little holes in it. The
previous owner of the hood thought hid Delorean would look great
with a hood scoop <sigh>. Anyway...that's the only problem with the
hood. There are no dents or dings in it and the fiberglass backing
is in perfect condition....not cracked. Like I said it has tiny
holes in the top of the hood so either you can A. put another hood
scoop on it, B. fill it and paint it or C. If you're good at welding
Stainless steel or know someone who is you can attempt to weld the
holes. I am asking for $350 for the hood...I cannot ship it so you
will have to come pick it up. I live in Long Island NY approx. 35
minutes west of PJ Grady. Email me privately anyone that is
interested. If I get no response by Tuesday I will be placing it on
Ebay. I have pictures for anyone interested.

Steve