A/C Panel light bulbs...

I searched the DML archives looking for a cross-reference for the A/C panel
lights, and as suggested in a post several years ago, I tried my local VW
dealer. They did not have the part in stock, but had record of it. They
said it has a standard bulb number - 3898 - which I was then able to easily
find online at pelicanparts.com (See the photo here:
http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/images/lamps/3898.jpg). I know Grady
sells the same bulbs for $1.99 each, but if you're looking for the bulb
locally, the bulb number "3898" might come in handy.

BTW, I fixed my radio static problem by separately wiring the (-) leads to
each speaker, and bypassing the existing harness which combines the left and
right (-) speaker connections. Thanks to the folks who responded.

-Hank Eskin #1619