Re: The "new" DeLorean World

Thats weird Josh, on their website they mention it.

http://www.delorean-owners.org/dw/index.html

Maybe its coming out in the next issue. To bad people have to wait
4 months for the next one. For the price of that magazine, you
would think they would publish more often. Who wants to pay that
price to receive 4 "magazines" that is a bunch of ad's anyways?

I'll stop this email before I go off in a rant.........

Erik

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey List,
>
> Just got my copy of the latest issue of DeLorean World, or "DW
magazine"

> as it's now apparently called. Found a new "travel brochure" like
> format, and more pages, but amazingly there was not a single word
> covering the best and largest DeLorean gathering ever. I'm
> dumbfounded. I couldn't wait to read the coverage concerning all
> the exciting things that we got to experience first hand in
> Memphis....but there wasn't a single word on it, unless you count
the
> Editor's comments, and I quote...
>
> "While other owners are sitting around faded, asphalt parking lots
> talking about how "cool" there car looks..."
>
> What "other" owners is Mr. Bernstein talking about? A good
> lot of the owners in Memphis, including me, were DOA members...and
I use