Re: [DML] Foot Pedals

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxx> wrote:
> If you want to see a MOMO gear knob then pop to my site, I've put
one on
> mine pedals are next.
>
> Cheers
> Paul & Mel
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.salsbury/

Paul,

That gear knob looks awesome! I am currently looking at getting the
MOMO race airleather aluminum knob. It has a part of the brushed ss
look along with the black leather that I will change the whole
interior to, so it will be a perfect fit! Did you have any problems
installing it? MOMO says that you should get a special design knob
for the lift to reverse tranny.

Anyways, to give ya heads up on the MOMO grand prix pedals if you do
decide to get them. the instructions tell you to only use 2 screws
per pedal, but they have 4 holes, 2 of them having blind screws.
Anyways, they supply you with 8 extra screws for different pedal
thickness so I used the small screws also. It is way more solid then
I ever imagined and it looks like it came with the car stock.

Next is the gear know and than I want to change the steering wheel.
The wheel will be the MOMO "D" shape Apache blk leather wheel. Its
basically a little smaller than stock by about 1/2 inch. which is
even better! I still have a problem with locating the hub for that.
If anyone has any info please let me know. DMC12Ski@xxxx

Thnx,

Ski 4649