Foot Pedals

I just wanted to drop a line and tell everyone that I got tired of
the old normal looking foot pedals and I did an extensive research
into upgrading these. What I came up with is MOMO Grand Prix brushed
aluminum pedals. I ordered them on the internet and I even seen some
on E-Bay too, few days later I got em ! WOW! Came in a very
attractive box, plush red insert...anyways, I got to work and about
an hour later they were in. I couldnt believe how well they fit and
mostly how good they looked! I was impressed. In my personal opinion
it was worth spending the $75 or so on the new pedals. If you want to
see the finished job go to the PHOTOS and look up MOMO pedals. Now Im
looking at the MOMO sphere gear knobs and MOMO steering wheels. That
should be awesome! As soon as I get it done I will post more pics for
you to see...

Thnx,
Ski VIN 4649