drain plug

A DeLorean-owner-friend without a computer has asked me the following:
- where is the a/c drain plug that may be plugged causing moisture on both
the driver's and passenger side floor carpets?
- does anyone have a spare, complete mirror control switch that fits on the
driver's door?
- he's looking for a used working window switch-- his sticks when pushed
down and he doesn't want to disassemble it in case he cannot reassemble it.

Marv
# 17707
marv@xxxx