Cold start problem

I can't figure this out. I just bought a Deloeran with 24,000 miles. I
drove it home (1,100 miles), parked it in the garage, started it
multiple times and drove it around the block last weekend. When I
tried to start it this morning (1 week later) the battery was dead. So
I charged it. Now it turns over fine, but won't start. I'm getting the
hum from the fuel pump in the front and back, and a clicking noise
near the relays, so I'm assuming the fuel pump is working. As I turn
it over, I do smell gas from the exhaust. Also, and I'm not sure this
is related, but fuse #7 was blown out, so I replaced it with no luck.
Please h