5541 Running Again! <GRIN> But .. she is still a little sick ....

5541 Running Again! <GRIN> But .. she is still a little sick ....

Hey List .. thanks so much to all for your help!

5541 is running again ..

she was timed to retarded and fuel mixture was lean

but she is working now .. driveable at least!

One problem I am noticing though is . she idles around 1500- 900 rpm

And the power gauge is low

When idleling, she has stalled twice in the past 2 days

And when driving.. once warmed up . she will "buck" for use of a better
word

Hesitate, or seem like a loss of fuel .

Could this be a vacuum leak? Fuel problem? Or perhaps the clutch not
catching properly?

My guess is on the vacuum leak .. since she has stalled while idling..

When she was apart the vacuum lines from the thermal vacuum valve were
mixed up and connected incorrectly

Could this have damaged the valve causing this problem I am having now?

I figured I would pop the question on the list and see what you all
think

Thanks
Kenneth
5541

PS! I am organizing a meet of all Ontario DeLoreans for the first week
of October. so far we have 5 confirmed and 4more expected if anybody on
the list is in / around Ontario drop me a email ken@xxxx
and let me know if you are interested in metting up with us!