Fall Tour and Caravanning

For all who plan on attending the Fall Tour I highly recomend
purchesing a Family Band Radio. You can get them in Radio Shack or
even your local Supermarket! Make sure it has channel 12 as that is
the one most of us use. It comes in very handy when travelling
together, it helps to keep everyone together and passes the time on
longer trips.
On the subject of caravanning I will be leaving the northern New
Jersey area with several other Deloreans so if anyone wants to
"hook-up" we can set up several meeting places. We have plenty of time
but you MUST reserve your room NOW.
David Teitelbaum