Re: [DML] Fuel line hose (floureslastometric)

Re: [DML] Fuel line hose (floureslastometric)

Bill, Your absolutely right, without the lining the fuel and additives will
eat away at the rubber little by little. That's why I sell a higher grade
line than is necessary. Fuel line is cheap, but the good stuff is more
expensive.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com

<< Pressure problem with traditional rubber fuel line isn't that it will
blow itself apart (although it probably wouldn't stay on hose barb
without a clamp), problem is high pressure will act like a pressure
washer and break off miniscule bits of rubber that, however tiny, will
nevertheless foul fuel injectors.

Sounds reasonable? This is my first fuel injected car, so don't get me
to lying...