Re: [DML] Digital Flux Capacitor anyone?

Re: [DML] Digital Flux Capacitor anyone?

Mike, Since you brought up Halloween, Last year and this year I straddled the
car over the side walk going up to the porch and tied a rope to the door and
went back under the car with it and had someone let the door go up when kids
came up to it. I also had a smoke machine in the car so when the door goes
open the smoke goes out. Kids were hysterical over it. I was also dressed up
in a costume.
Maybe that's what we need to do is come up with the best Halloween De Lorean.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/
<< However, I must admit that years ago I did make a BTTF "Halloween costume"
for my car (mostly cardboard, plastic, and tape . . . the car could not move
while >>