Electric Delorean

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: While I indicated this thread had wandered off-topic, with announcement of a DeLorean-related get-together this posting is back on-topic again. As the DML turns...]

Fellow DMCer's,
I spoke with Carl Tilly this am. He invited any Delorean owners to the test
run at the Nashville Superspeedway on Sept. 7th, start time is 7:00am. He
also asked me to pass along that any Deloreans brought to the Speedway that
day will have special parking inside the Speedway near the pits. (He wanted
to make sure that no damage came to them). We talked about an hour, I know
many have their doughts about this project, so here is a chance to see it up
close and personal. He will give a tour of the vechile and answer all
questions after the test. If any of you want to make the trip down to middle
TN email me and we will try and hook up and make it a weekend (hopefully) to
remember. I have no interest in this project other than to want to find out
the "true" facts. Seeing is believing and I for one will be there and will
let you guys know how it goes. Email me off the list at ABatt10347@xxxxx
Bruce Battles
Vin# 06569.