Digital Flux Capacitor anyone?

I'm always amazed that the Flux Capacitor topic generates so much interest on the DML. Most people who've owned a DeLorean for more than a year have heard plenty of silly Flux Capacitor comments, which quickly become tiresome.

However, I must admit that years ago I did make a BTTF "Halloween costume" for my car (mostly cardboard, plastic, and tape . . . the car could not move while wearing the costume). The costume was a casual project, intended for one outdoor party. The disguised DeLorean was a huge hit and I had a lot of fun, but I would not do it again. Making the "costume" was just too much work, especially the Flux Capacitor.

It would be much easier to do this sort of casual DeLorean costuming if someone were to create a digital Flux Capacitor animation. The animation could run on a laptop placed on the rear package shelf. I bet dozens of DMLers would want it.

Any bored computer geniuses want to take up the challenge?

- Mike Substelny