New England get together

Hi guys,
I was wondering if any DeLorean owners in the New England area would
be interested in getting together some weekend? I have contact info
for about 10 guys in the Boston area and have already emailed these
guys but there might be a few more out there I'm not aware of, if so
drop me an email and we can try and organise something! I was
thinking of the weekend of the 7th of September. I've to move back to
Ireland for about 1 year in a few weeks time, so I'd really like to
meet up with some of you guys before I go back! Go for a few pints or
something...
Thanks!
John Dore, Boston, MA. VIN #3810
Phone at work: (617) 563 7909