California Trip

DMLers,

I will be in California from 30Aug02 till 10Sept02 checking out the
refurbishment of my right-hand-drive DeLorean.

Is anything DeLorean related happening in LA or SanFransisco during that
time? If there was a Show I could possibly trailor my car there to let y'all
see a DeLorean with the steering wheel "on the wrong side!!!"

Anyone know of any other good car, motorcycle shows, swap-meets, etc during
that time?

Regards, IAN (Hong Kong)