DeLorean Models

( this is a heated subject with those that never got a model. Please contact Bob directly rather than fill the list with 'me too' posts.

Moderator )

Everyone is talking about buying models of the DeLorean. I am still
awaiting delivery on my model from Lee Seiler of Radiance corporation. I
paid the SOB $125 and only got a certificate and a link to a website. I
never received anything except a cancelled check and a promise that the
model was in the mail. Has anyone any information about this scam? If not,
I am contacing the US Attorney and the AG out there in "LaLa Land"
California. Lee Seiler claimed to be the model maker for the Star Wars
movie. I have been ripped off! Anyone else interested? Give me a call at
903-595-2169. It is the number of a pretty good law firm with a mean trial
lawyer.

I am not too interested in buying another model until I learn what happened
to the last one that I purchased.

Anyone with any info on how to get to Lee Seiler should contact me. I have
got a way of suing the MOFO and making him remember it!

Bob Mims
Tyler, Texas