Re: TO ARMOUR ALL OR NOT?

If you attended the Memphis show you might want to try the free
sample of 3M Refresh that was passed out. It has a U.V. inhibitor
and seems to do what it says...non greasy, non glare, doesnt attract
dust. I've been using it and it seems to work good. Plus, the first
bottle was free :~}

Ron

P.S. I do not work for 3M.

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, dqauto@xxxx wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We have a huge discussion going on at the www.z31.com website for
Nissan
> Zcars and I was hoping that some of you might have some input or
advice.

> We have been tossing around the question about TO ARMOUR ALL OR
NOT???