Parts for sale

Hello,
I recently bought a burned Delorean. unfortunately the majority of
the car is totalled, but the entire front area is still in great
condition. It was an early 81 with the gas flap hood. Part of that
hood received some minor damage due to fire, but is definately
fixable. The pasenger front panel also received some light fire
damage. These are the only two items that received damage in the
front. The car only had 14K on it when it was set on fire (yes...SET
ON FIRE). I have uploaded many pictures of it to the vault. click
on the link below and then go to the BURNED DELOREAN folder.