Charlotte NC DMC spotted- Are you on this list?

Charlotte NC DMC spotted- Are you on this list?

While driving home from work yesterday (about 6pm) I noticed another
Delorean in my neighborhood- the Steel Creek Area of Charlotte, NC.

I also noticed another Delorean at the Park Road Shopping Center here in
Charlotte, NC at lunch time. Two in a day, when I have not seen any
other Deloreans for months.

Unfortunately I was not in my 83 Delorean at the time, and with the D's
going in the other Direction I did not have a chance to stop to exchange
our information. By chance are the other D owners on this list?

This brings up a good question too. Is there any public government web
site that a person could access to pull up all the Registered Deloreans
in a State? I would think only the Police could do something like this.

Thanks-
Jason Perkins
83 DMC #16665
jasperkins@xxxx