Re: [DML] what kind of turbo?

Any oil introduced to the combustion chamber will create a carbon build up
on the valves, pistons, and cylinder head. The results will be an increase
in the compression ratio and a tendency to create pre-ignition because of
the retained heat in the carbon deposits. Both are arch ememies of
turbocharged cars.

Bruce Benson