[DML] Re: Trans fluid.

Use the proper adapter and a long breaker bar. If required stick a
pipe on it. The careful use of heat around the plug on the case may
also help. When replacing use a little teflon tape on the plug and it
will be easier to remove.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

anyone have any good tips on removing the check plug on the manual
tranny?