Re: Cooling Fan doesnt kick on - SOMETIMES

Re: Cooling Fan doesnt kick on - SOMETIMES

Mike, I would make sure the system is full of coolant to the proper
levels and after the car has had time to heat up, then bleed all the
air out. Then watch the temperature gauge as the car heats up. If the
otterstat isn't turning the fans on at about a needle width or so
above the second line on the gauge, then there is something wrong in
the electrical circuit. Could be circuit breaker, fan fail or
otterstat. Not knowing what your car has in it, anything could be
wrong.
John hervey
www.specialtauto.com/modifications/