Supercharger

Some time ago there was a picture of two of the
supercharger installed on a D. I have searched the
archives and have not found it. If anyone has a
picture of two, could you email them to me.

I am specifically interested in the attachment of the
supercharger to the throttle body. I am told the air
meter was from a 70 Rabbit but that a collar had to be
made to slip over the throttle body to enlarge it to
the size of the interior diameter of the air meter.

Help?

Dick Ryan