New problem. dome light

Last night I finally got a chance to drive my D a total of 6 miles
last time I drove it was in Memphis.
Anyway the dome lights did not work.
Ok not a big problem try turning on the switch I thought.
Well when I did the door open light on the dash came on and off as I flicked
the switch.

Now I haven't gone out and looked and it may be that someone unhooked me in
Memphis and it did not get back on right but it worked fine for the last 8
years so that one took me by surprise.

Any ideas.

The back light just plain old doesnt do anything its the front one that turns
on the door adjar light.

More challenges ahead LOL

Ken