Re: [DML] tough transmission again

Willie, If you will look on my web site you will see a spray grease that has
Teflon in it. It goes on like WD40 and solidifies to a high temp grease. I
use it all over the car and it's great. It also is good on the hinges and
torsion bar. It will get in those places you can't reach and it protects from
rust. It's under other products.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/other.shtml

<< After my last post I took some peoples advice and sprayed wd40 on the
linkage. It solved my problem for about 2 days, but the problem is back
again. It is very difficult to move the shift lever left to right or right
to left. Do i need to put some all purpose grease on it or what?