DeLorean Tech-Work Day

As Marty announced about the MidState Tech-Work day this Saturday (Aug 3), the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club coincidentaly also has one of it's quarterly Tech Sessions at a members' house in Kirkland, WA on the same day. Detailed information available by contacting a Club Officer listed on the website (pndc.org). If you have never attended one of these sessions (sponsored by various Clubs, groups, Vendors), now may be the time to bring your car, meet some experienced owners, and learn that working on a DeLorean can bea fun and rewarding event. We typically adjust torsion bars and door latches, install overheat protectors, replace TAB's, general upgrades and troubleshooting, etc.

Thanks

Greg Linstad
pndc.org