[DML] Re: Brake Calipers, Tie Rod ends, Electrical Parts Source

[DML] Re: Brake Calipers, Tie Rod ends, Electrical Parts Source

The original poster called them Pressure regulators so I just copied
it into it. BTW...when I said on a computer controlled Brake system
I meant anything that is electronic that is connected to the brake
system to "contol" a certain function. I'm still stuck on working on
ABS systems and more modern cars with all the fancy wiring going
into the brake system. I keep forgetting the "mecahnical" ones like
the Delorean as opposed to the "electrical" ones. I guess I'm just a
youngen. :P

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Josh Keady <joshkeady@xxxx> wrote:
> I think you're thinking of a proportioning valve, and they're used
on many
> more cars than just the "computer controlled" other wise, you'd be
getting
> the rear wheels locking up all of the time. Under even moderate
breaking a
> lot of weight is shifted off of the rear and on to the front. If
equal
> pressure is delivered to all four brakes (simultaneously even...
some