lighted door key on early cars...

Hi lads,
My DeLorean (VIN 3810 - September 1981) has the 2 key system, and the
door key is the one you push the button in its center and a little
bulb lights up. Unfortunately I'm missing all the mechanisms that go
inside this key to make it work, everything from the bulb to the
button. Does anybody have these parts or know where I can get them?
All I have is a big chunky key with a hole in the middle!
Thanks,
John Dore, Boston.