Re: Chock one up for the heat

Do you still have the original fanfail plugged in or do you have a
Fanzilla? If you have the original fanfail then you need to get rid
of it and either install the Fanzilla or the Fan Fail fix wires.

Your overheating problem can be caused by air trapped in the system
and installing DMCJoes bleeder kit is a very good idea. Another
cause can be that the Antifreeze has either broken down and is not
good anymore or there was more Antifreeze to water mixed in the
system. The mixture should be a 50/50 mix. Most people top off their
system with Antifreeze without considering diluting it with water
first (again 50/50 mix) which causes the system to have more
antifreeze then water.

Steve